Have any questions?
+49 6233 45943 444
Warehouse & Production Logistics
We design storage sites/areas, cross-docking, and assembly/kitting operations for your supply chains with granular data (from network models, for example). We engineer efficient and resilient processes, choose the appropriate equipment, and support our customers in calling for tenders, buying, and implementing the right solutions.
- Select the appropriate equipment—for storage, internal transport, etc.
- Allocate equipment to all or part of product line
- Select most efficient containers (slotting) and consolidate containers to “shelves,” regions, areas
- Combine storage areas with the appropriate processes to create a complete warehouse layout
- Integrate approach for external and internal movements—using a network concept, for example
- Uniquely optimize supply of assembly lines or production processes, consisting of transport and operations
- Apply scenario-based strategy rather than a single “deep dive,” ensuring that decisions are based on facts and figures, not “gut feelings”
Tool-based, detailed, scenario-oriented, or based on facts and figures
- Collect all flows of goods within your facility (sink-to-source, digraph model) to identify volumes, distances, frequencies, activities, etc. as the determining factors for work and costs
- Measure and analyze workload (hours) of each step in process, determine task-specific productivity
- Use anonymized methods (MMA, etc.) to record productivity data for compliance with data privacy regulations and company law
- Use digraph model along process that moves all transports with volume, service type, and all activities with their productivity to achieve an integrated model